Fibaro Wall Plug
FIBARO Wall Plug is a universal, Z-Wave compatible, relay switch in the form of a socket adapter. The Plug may be used to operate any device up to 2500W power output.
FIBARO Wall Plug is a universal, Z-Wave compatible, relay switch in the form of a socket adapter. The Plug may be used to operate any device up to 2500W power output. The Plug features power consumption measuring and uses a crystal LED ring to visualize the current load by color-changing illumination.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller (firmware 3.2 or higher).
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption (firmware 3.2 or higher).
- Advanced microprocessor control.
- Executive element – relay.
- Active power and energy metering functionality.
- Compact and stylish casing.
- Easy installation – just plugin.
- Power supply: 230V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Rated load current: 11A
- Power consumption: up to 1.6W
- Power output (for resistive load): 2.5kW
- In accordance with EU standards: RED 2014/53/EU; RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Operational temperature :0 – 40°C
- To be used with E or F type (Schuko) sockets: CEE 7/16 – max load 2.5 A; CEE 7/17 – max load 11A; Dual type plugs E/F
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave; Z-Wave+ (firmware 3.2 or higher)
- Radiofrequency: 868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU; 869.0 MHz RU;
- Radio transmit power: up to -10 dBm (EIRP)
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors; up to 30 m indoors; up to 40 m indoors (firmware 3.2 or higher)
(depending on terrain and building structure)
- Dimensions: (D x H): 43 x 65mm