Fibaro Smoke Sensor
FIBARO Smoke Sensor is a universal, optical Z-Wave smoke detector. Fire alarm is signaled by sound, visual indicator blinking, and by sending Z-Wave alarm and control commands.
FIBARO Smoke Sensor is a universal, optical Z-Wave smoke detector. The fire alarm is signaled by sound, visual indicator blinking, and by sending Z-Wave alarm and control commands.
The optical sensor detects smoke at an early stage of fire, often before flames appear and the temperature starts to rise significantly. Moreover, the device has a built-in temperature sensor, which is a programmable indicator of exceeding set temperature level.
FIBARO Smoke Sensor is designed to be placed on a wall or ceiling. Visual indicator signals fire, operating mode and is used to see if the device is within the Z-Wave network. The smoke sensor is designed to operate in confined spaces, under normal conditions (lacking smoke, dust, condensed water vapor).
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption
- Extremely easy installation – simply install it in location prone to fire
- 3 levels of sensors sensitivity
- Built-in casing opening detector
- Alarm is signaled by sound, visual indicator, and Z-Wave control command
- Programmable excess temperature warning
- Automatic test performed every 10 seconds
- Power supply: CR123A/CR17345 battery, 3.0V DC
- Operational temperature: 0°C to 55°C
- Operational humidity: 0% to 93%
- Measured temperature range: -20°C to 100°C
- Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0-55°C range)
- EU directives compliance: EN 14604:2005; RED 2014/53/EU; RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Radio frequency:868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU; 908.4 or 916 MHz US; 921.4 or 919.8 MHz ANZ; 869 MHz RU;
- Radio transmit power: up to -5 dBm (EIRP)
- Range: up to 50m outdoors; up to 30m indoors(depending on terrain and building structure)
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 65 x 28 mm