Fibaro RGBW Controller 2
FIBARO RGBW Controller 2 is a universal, Z-Wave Plus compatible RGB/RGBW controller. FIBARO RGBW Controller 2 uses the PWM output signal, allowing it to control LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights, and other resistive loads.
FIBARO RGBW Controller 2 is a universal, Z-Wave Plus compatible RGB/RGBW controller. FIBARO RGBW Controller 2 uses the PWM output signal, allowing it to control LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights, and other resistive loads. It can also measure active power and energy consumed by the load. Controlled devices may be powered by 12 or 24V DC. Inputs support momentary/toggle switches and 0-10V analog sensors, like temperature sensors, humidity sensors, light sensors, etc.
- Compatible with any certified Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus controller.
- Allows for controlling:
- RGB/RGBW LED strip,
- one-color LED strips,
- halogen lights,
- other compliant resistive loads.
- Allows for connecting to inputs:
- 0-10V analog sensors or potentiometers.
- Active power and energy metering.
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater (all non-battery operated devices within the network will act as repeaters to increase the reliability of the network).
- May be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate and should be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers.
- Power supply: 12/24V DC ±10%
- Rated load current: 6A for the channel; 12A total for all outputs
- Power output: 144W combined for 12V; 288W combined for 24V
- Inputs: 4 inputs, 0-10V (configurable pull-up) or binary
- Outputs: 4 outputs, PWM
- PWM frequency: 244Hz
- Maximum length of wires: 2m
- Operating temperature: 0–40°C (32–104°F)
- Storage temperature: -40–60°C (-40–140°F)
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio frequency: 868.4 / 869.85 MHz EU; 908.4 / 916 MHz US; 919.8 / 921.4 MHz ANZ; 869.0 MHz RU
- Transmit power: EIRP max. +2dBm
- Range: up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors; up to 40m (131 ft) indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Recommended wire cross-section area: 0.2–2.0mm2 (24–14 AWG) (depending on load current)
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 42.35 x 36.90 x 17.5 mm (1.67” x 1.5” x 0.69”)
- Compliance with EU directives: RoHS 2011/65/EU; RED 2014/53/EU