FIBARO KeyFob is a Z-Wave Plus compatible, battery-powered, compact remote control. Six buttons allow you to control other devices through the Z-Wave network and run various scenes defined in FIBARO System.
FIBARO KeyFob is a Z-Wave Plus compatible, battery-powered, compact remote control. Six buttons allow you to control other devices through the Z-Wave network and run various scenes defined in FIBARO System. Configure actions for one, two, three clicks, holding the button and button sequences to suit all your needs. The built-in locking system will ensure that unauthorized persons will not take control of your home.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption,
- IP54 Protection Class,
- Completely wireless,
- Pocket size,
- Equipped with 6 easily recognizable buttons,
- 30 different actions, single/double/triple click, hold for each button and sequences,
- Easy to operate menu,
- Actions are confirmed by the built-in LED diode.
- Power supply: CR2450 3.0V battery (included)
- Battery life: est. 2 years (default settings, max. 5 pushes per day and direct range)
- Operating temperature: 10 – 40°C
- Protection Class: IP54
- EU standards compliance: RED 2014/53/EU; RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radiofrequency: 868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz EU; 908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US; 921.4, 921.42 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;
- 869.0 or 869.02 MHz RU;
- Radio transmit power: up to -1.5 dBm (EIRP)
- Range: up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors; up to 40m (131 ft) indoors
(Depending on the terrain and building structure)
- Dimensions: 70 x 38 x 15 mm