Fibaro Door/Window Sensor
FIBARO Door/Window Sensor is a wireless, battery-powered reed sensor compatible with the Z-Wave standard. Changing the device’s status will automatically send a signal to the Z-Wave controller and associated devices.
FIBARO Door/Window Sensor is a wireless, battery-powered reed sensor compatible with the Z-Wave standard. Changing the device’s status will automatically send a signal to the Z-Wave controller and associated devices. The sensor can be used to trigger scenes and everywhere there is a need for information about opening or closing of doors, windows, garage doors, etc. The opening is detected by separating the sensor’s body and the magnet. In addition, the FIBARO Door/Window Sensor supports one DS18B20 temperature sensor and has one potential free input.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller (firmware 3.2 or higher)
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption (firmware 3.2 or higher).
- Works with other Z-Wave network devices, but as a battery device doesn’t take part in signal routing
- Door/window opening detected through Sensor’s body and a magnet separation
- Easily mounted on doors, windows, garage gates, and roller blinds
- Device status signaled by the LED diode
- Compatible with DS18B20 temperature sensor
- Possibility of connecting the switch to potential-free input
- Power supply: ER14250 (1/2AA) 3.6V DC battery
- Inputs: Single, potential-free (IN)
- Supported temperature sensor: single, DS18B20
- Operational temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- EU directive compliance: RED 2014/53/EU; RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave; Z-Wave+ (firmware 3.2 or higher)
- Radiofrequency: 868.4 MHz EU; 908.4 MHz US; 921.4 MHz ANZ; 869.0 MHz RU;
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors; up to 30 m indoors; up to 40 m indoors (firmware 3.2 or higher)
(depending on terrain and building structure)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76 x 17 x 19 mm